Edith Piaf - Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien

 Edith Piaf - Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, November 28, 2011

Reflection

Pressure and stress heaped on us as the weeks flew past us and silently we knew that sooner or later, the practical part of our project will have to be executed. For now all we had to do was plan on an outcome, and even that proved to be a nuisance.

Weeks of lessons have been ridiculously wasted on the pathetic yet necessary argument on what kind of outcome we should produce? how he outcome should look like? who should the outcome be directed towards? and what the outcome should consist of.

Funny as it seems that how this project can affect me. Indirectly saying, this thing has the power to screw up my social life, my personal life and my life. I understand that some people really love this subject and probably thought that this assignment is pure fun that directly relates to their Global Perspective grades.

Unfortunately for me I am not that type of a person.

I do not find happiness in investigating an issue in my society.

Too bad for me that it is something I must and should do.

Till then Maxwell, good luck and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment