Edith Piaf - Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien

 Edith Piaf - Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Monday, October 17, 2011

Reflection 3

We started with a focus topic which was relatively broad and interesting, but ended up with a topic that was I quote from Ms. Gita "What my year 5 pupils do".

Picture a group of warriors that were well trained with a broad sword, but all they got was a crossbow which they do not know how it works. As much as I would hate to admit, we are such people.

All we do is work, and I have to admit are easily influenced.

I have observed other groups. Their group members are naturally well structured without them realizing. One such group has Jacelyn, who is ambitious, a natural whip cracker who wouldn't hesitate to tell someone off if they're not working hard enough.

I guess not everything goes as the way it is planned, nor hoped. We will have to stick together, as we are a group that works. Someone will have to take charge, and I will not hesitate to do so if the time suits. Right now every member's a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment